The fourth-generation Camaro entered production in 1992 and ran through the "retirement" of the Camaro in 2002. With its LS1 engine, The 2002 Camaro Z28 SS can sprint from 0 to 60 in 5.2 seconds. There were only 3,369 units made, and this farewell model is now a part of the GM Heritage Collection.
- 2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 Super Sport- LS1 Engine, Borla Exhaust
- 35th Anniversary Super Sport- last year of Gen4 Production.
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
- Exceptionally maintained exterior, interior, and under the hood.
- 131,500 Miles, with 15K miles on a new Transmission and Stage 1 Clutch
- Clean Title- two owner vehicle.
- Clean Car Fax- no accidents or damage
- Upgraded JL Audio sound system; sounds amazing.
- Selling due to a permanently injured left leg... or I'd keep her forever!